Thursday, August 8, 2013

BIRTHDAY!

My birthday was Tuesday, August 6th! I turned 28 this year and had a pretty good day. My parents are out of town visiting my sister and my husband was at work, so my day didn't start out too exciting. I went on my summer morning walk that I've been trying to do three times a week before school starts. I FaceTimed with my mom and niece to open my cards. I got a Beauty Brands gift card from my parents. The next day, I went for a pedicure, brow wax, and haircut before school starts on Friday (teachers only til next Wednesday).

My husband and I went to dinner with his parents to celebrate. Here is the hubby and I with my birthday cookie cake! I love cookie cake more than regular, "real" cake.

I used my birthday gift money to shop for new school clothes. I shopped Target's clearance so that I could get more bang for my bucks! As summer is winding down, I was able to get two pair of sandals for less than $20, a dress for $18, and a skirt for $17. I am excited to show off my new items of to my colleagues!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment