Sunday, March 16, 2014

No Sew Quiet Book

Put away the sewing machine and get your hot glue guns ready! I am not a sewer; I can get a button on, but beyond that, I'm useless. My middle school FACS teacher would be highly disappointed. But that didn't stop me from wanting to create a quite book for my niece (and any future siblings she might have).

First, I scoured Pinterest and other blogs for ideas to make plans for my book.
Then, I headed to Walmart for supplies. I spend under $25 for the whole book. I did have some thread and sewing needles at home already. But I only used them to loop sew the pages together.

I used a yarn needle to bind the book together when it was finished. I am so excited to give the quiet book to my niece for her 18-month birthday! Hope she loves it!!
It won't turn the right way! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment