Sunday, May 3, 2015

13 Week Update

Finishing up this first trimester!



How far along? 13 weeks (Dr said I am measuring 13 weeks, 2 days)
Total weight gain? 4 lbs
Maternity clothes: not yet, but my running shorts night need to be moved up a size soon
Stretch marks: nope, using my sister's regimen to prevents them  
Sleep: trying to train myself to not sleep on my back & on my left side instead; more difficult than I thought this would be
Best moment this week: hearing little Nemo's heartbeat today
Worst moment this week: always nervous something bad will happen; I feel like there's a piece of me still scared like the failed IVF, don't want to get my heart too involved
Miss anything: sleeping on my back!
Movement: Dr said Nemo is flipping around in there, but it's too early to to feel anything
Food cravings: pizza!
Anything making you queasy or sick? have only felt queasy once and I am happy about that!
Have you started to show yet? there's a little bump there
Gender prediction? BOY
Belly button in or out? in, hoping it stays that way
Happy or moody most of the time? happy, but over sensitive about most things
Looking forward to: visiting my sister later this month & seeing my sweet nieces

Next Appointments
-July 9 @ 2:20
-at 20/21 weeks to find out the sex

No comments:

Post a Comment