Friday, July 24, 2015

19 Week Update

Almost Halfway There!!

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain? 8 lbs

Maternity clothes: I have just started mixing maternity clothes with my regular clothes. My daily uniform this summer has been yoga capris & tank tops.

Stretch marks: still nope, using my sister's regimen to prevents them  

Sleep: the actual sleeping is still good, but I am still very conscious of staying on my side

Best moment this week: A little mini vacay with our friends to Grand Lake; no big plans, but it was nice to just relax & do nothing!

Worst moment this week: nothing!

Miss anything: still sleeping on my back!

Movement: I am unsure if I have felt anything. I am wondering if I there have been movements that I just haven't recognized. 

Food cravings: fruit- grapes & apples

Anything making you queasy or sick? I have headaches which are not fun. I try to drink lots of water to prevent them & take Tylenol if they occur

Have you started to show? Yep! I, of course, think I am bigger than I really am but it's obvious there's a little babe in there

Gender prediction? I thought boy, now I have no inkling either way. We find out on Tuesday!

Belly button in or out? still in

Happy or moody most of the time? staying happy, trying to remember to take each moment at a time & enjoy being pregnant 

Looking forward to: finding out Baby Brown's gender!!

Next Appointments
-July 28 @ 10:30 to find out the sex

No comments:

Post a Comment