Saturday, December 22, 2018

William's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated William's 3rd birthday with a Donut Party! We had mini donuts from Donutology with yummy flavors (shout out to Peanut Butter & Death By Chocolate, my favorites). We had cute donut decorations all over the house and a home filled with family & friends to celebrate. Instead of presents, we asked guests to bring donations to a local animal shelter. We did the same thing last year & W really enjoyed delivering presents to the doggies.





Enjoying a donut


My favorite thing William says to me now is his response to when I ask him if he'll be my baby still. "No mama, I won't be your baby anymore. But I will be your big kid." Melt my heart, kiddo!
perfect shirt!

We took all the donations to the Great Plains SPCA and then looked around at the pups. W wanted to give them all treats. He was so excited to give them presents. The workers/volunteers were very thankful & started opening everything up right away!


No comments:

Post a Comment