Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Favorite Recipes via Pinterest - Dessert

Yesterday, I shared my favorite Pinterest dinner recipes, today is dessert! Which, I believe, is so very very much better than dinner. I love to bake and make desserts. Now that I'm on spring break, I feel like I will be baking up a storm!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars: Two of my favorite things in the world PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE together in a dessert!

S'mores Brownies: So delicious! And you might just keep snacking on these right out of the pan until they are all gone. They are that good.

Cookie Cake: Make your own cookie cake. Substitute chocolate chips for MnM's.

Cinnamon Roll Cake: This one takes a lot of butter (2 sticks!), but it is worth it!

Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies: Instead of oil, this recipe uses Greek yogurt. The cookies are light and fluffy and last longer, unless you end up eating them all in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment