Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Target Beauty Products

This evening, I went on a Target run for some beauty products. I picked up four E.L.F. products and a could packages of makeup remover.
image.jpeg

I bought two liquid eyeliners: one black and glitter gold. I have other black liquid eyeliners, but the gold was a spur of a moment purchase! I'm excited to wear it :)
image.jpeg  image.jpeg

I bought some eyelid primer. A friend of mine uses primer and recommended it. I have never used this before and am looking forward to seeing how it works!
image.jpeg

I am also trying out some eye shadow as well
image.jpeg


As well, I picked up some Up & Up make up remover slips. And for $0.97, the price can't be beat! I love using these wipes, they get every bit of make up on my face
image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment