Saturday, June 22, 2013

June Birchbox

Here's my June Birchbox!

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (find it here) - I'm excited to use this especially with summer pool visits and not wanting to wash/blow dry all the time


 Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser (find it here) - Again, with all the time out in the sun, exfoliating is a must!

Color Club® Wanderlust (find it here) - I was a little bummed out when I saw the other colors I could have received in in this color collection. I especially liked the coral polish. I have "Mod in Manhattan" and I hope it will look great once I have worked on my tan a bit more!

 twistband Birchbox Nautical Hair Tie Collection (find it here) - This is my second twistband from Birchbox, and I love them! They hold back my hair just like a normal hairband, but they do not leave a crease after I take it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment