Friday, September 25, 2015

28 Week Update

28 Week Update


How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain? 15lbs

Maternity clothes: full on maternity pants & mostly maternity shirts, I'm nervous the non-maternity things I wear will get stretched out and not fit after

Stretch marks: still none, my sister's regime is magical

Sleep: I start out the night on my left side and usually about 3:30am switch over to my right side. I still miss sleeping on my back!

Best moment this week: bought a new sectional couch & glider, can't wait til they are delivered!

Worst moment this week: woke up fully awake from 2-4am one night this week, rough morning!

Miss anything? A glass of wine after a long day at work

Movement: Nemo is regularly doing somersaults in my belly. Bret is able feel him moving while is just so fun!!

Food cravings: none

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Belly button in or out? Still in

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy & excited, love feeling Nemo moving around!

Nervous about: the glucose test & waits for its results

Looking forward to: finishing up the nursery

Next appointment:
-Sept. 28 @ 1:10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment