Sunday, October 4, 2015

29 Week Update

29 Week Update


How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain? 16 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yep! And larger size shirts. Just went shopping for some more maternity shirts so I have more to choose from. I am sleeping in maternity tanks or shirts of Bret's 

Stretch marks: None yet, hoping it stays that way!

Sleep: Still sleeping well, flipping sides halfway through the night

Best moment this week: Starting to organize Nemo's room! Two baby showers later this month, so that room is going to fill up soon. Also, I passed my glucose test!

Worst moment this week: Bret worked OT on Saturday, so we didn't see each other very much 

Miss anything? This week I've wanted a deli sandwich 

Movement: He's flipping all over the place now! I feel like he flips completely over now, my whole belly moves along with the movement. Bret is able to feel Nemo kick all the time now. 

Food cravings: none, need to eat more fruits & veggies

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Belly button in or out? In, but stretching

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy 

Nervous about: All the stuff that comes along with a baby, knowing what we need & don't need

Looking forward to: Seeing my sister & nieces later this month (17 days!!)

Prayer for baby:
Dear Lord, Please watch over our little one. Watch over him develop healthily and give him strength. Give Bret & me strength as well as we are entering a new life stage and are not exactly sure what to expect. Show us where we need to grow & what we should be doing to prepare to become the parents you want us to be. 

Next appointment: 
October 15th at 9am with sonogram 
October 29th at 4:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment