Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

It's Bret's first Father's Day! I am so excited that he gets to celebrate this special day. He is an amazing man and has given me so much support as we  navigate this parenting thing together. It's not always perfect, but it's perfectly us. Together, we are being the best parents we can be for Will!

It's also time to celebrate the grandpas in Will's life! His Grandpa Richard loves to plant and take care of his garden & his Papa Fisher is a golf lover. We were able to incorporate those into Will's Father's Day art. These two men are wonderful examples for Will to see as he grows up!

Bret's Father's Day present was a little tougher for me to figure out. He doesn't have a desk at work to display a picture of Will and all the "First Father's Day" gifts I saw for sale seemed a little cheesy. I found this Lil' Critter book on Amazon and knew Bret would love to read it to Will! I traced Will's hand in it so we could remember how little he was on Bret's first Father's Day.
 

Here's the two of them together:


No comments:

Post a Comment