Wednesday, December 9, 2015

39 Weeks


How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain? 27 lbs

Maternity clothes: Of course, nothing else would fit ;)

Stretch marks: none

Sleep: Still getting good sleep!!

Best moment this week: Bret took three days of work and it was WONDERFUL to spend the extra time with him!!

Worst moment this week: When my right hip started hurting and now I walk like a cowboy who has been on the trail for two weeks & forgot how to walk. 

Miss anything? Easily moving around. I feel like I have think through my actions before doing them!

Movement: He's running out of room in there, but he still has his moments of big movements. Usually it's a foot pushing out. 

Food cravings: sweets!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing 

Belly button in or out? Stretched!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, but a little achy

Nervous about: When he will be here. I am such a planner, it's hard to remind myself that it is all up to God. 

Looking forward to: Meeting William!

Next appointment: 
Dec 16: to start the induction process, unless he decides to show up before that!

No comments:

Post a Comment