Friday, December 11, 2015

Final Days as a Family of Two

We went to the Dr on Thursday (12/10) and scheduled an induction if William decides to not show by next Wednesday. So yesterday was our last Thursday just the two of us. Today is our last Friday. Just so crazy to think of it like that!

I made sure my classroom is ready to go for next Monday, just in case he decides to be a weekend baby. Every time I leave my classroom I have to remind myself that I might not be back for three months. It's hard for me to fathom that! 

We decided to go out to dinner just the two of us Friday night. Dinners from now on will include an infant/toddler/child. Then we ventured to Union Station to see their holiday decorations. 


Bret read to William as we settled in to sleep. He nestles and reads right to my belly and describes the illustrations to him & makes voices for the characters. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment