Thursday, October 8, 2015

30 Week Update


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain? 16 lbs at last Dr appt

Maternity clothes: full on, there's no hiding this belly in 'normal' clothes; if I do wear non-maternity clothes, they are a size up

Stretch marks: none :)

Sleep: I'm averaging about 7 hours a night with one bathroom break. Always wake up with a backache, just can't get all the way comfortable.

Best moment this week: knowing I have some work time in my classroom this next week with conferences. 

Worst moment this week: A very good friend of mine lost her two-week old baby. Her oxygen levels and circulation just couldn't keep up with her. 

Miss anything? Nothing this week

Movement: Lots of punches/kicks, I have seen my belly move but Bret hasn't caught Nemo moving yet. I shout at him to look, but Nemo stops moving, of course. 

Food cravings: Soup currently, but that could be the fall weather influencing me

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Belly button in or out? In, but stretching sideways

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, getting antsy 

Nervous about: All the things that still need to be done before Nemo gets here! One of the pregnancy apps I have gives a countdown. We are at 9.5weeks left which does not seem like enough time!

Looking forward to: Seeing my baby on the sonogram this week!!

Next appointment: 
October 15
October 29
November 12
November 24

No comments:

Post a Comment