Monday, October 12, 2015

31 Week Update


How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain? 17 lbs

Maternity clothes: yep, working on filling them all the way out, too!

Stretch marks: still none

Sleep: Since I sleep on my side, my back/shoulders curve in, leading to a backache each morning. I have tried propping myself up with pillows so I am less at an angle. That has helped the past couple of nights. Getting about 7 hours with a middle of the night bathroom break. 

Best moment this week: Having Friday off! A whole day with Bret is amazing :)

Worst moment this week: Longs days at work with instructional inservices & parent-teacher conferences. Exhausted each evening I got home!

Miss anything? Carrying and doing more stuff on my own. It's hard to be dependent on others :/

Movement: The little man is a night owl & late sleeper! He starts getting moving around 10/10:30am and moves a bit all day. But he really starts moving around 8pm all the way until I am trying to sleep. And then he wakes up again during my late night bathroom break.

At our sonogram on October 15th, the nurse got out an actual cowbell (!!) to try to wake him up and get him moving. But it was about 9:15am and it wasn't his waking hours yet. He actually turned his head and stuck out his tongue at us. He wasn't ready to be awake ;)

Food cravings: nothing really

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, thankful for this!

Belly button in or out? Getting stretched!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and looking forward to the next couple months!

Nervous about: Being sure everything is ready for him. I am a list-maker a heart so I have made lots of to do lists and shopping lists to check off. Ohhhh, the satisfaction of checking off a list!!

Looking forward to: My sister and nieces coming to visit next Thursday!

Next appointment: 
October 29 at 4:20
November 12 
November 24



Present from a former student's family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment