Thursday, October 29, 2015

33 Week Update


How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain? 19lbs

Maternity clothes: for sure!!

Stretch marks: none!

Sleep: My back hurt very bad a week or so ago, from sleeping on my side and the extra weight of my belly. I went to a chiropractor and he fixed me right up. Sleeping is much better now :)

Best moment this week: Having my sister & nieces in town for a long weekend. Plus having two baby showers for the little guy in one weekend! Also, the Royals are in the WORLD SERIES!!

Worst moment this week: Being exhausted after those two showers in two days

Miss anything? Margarita!!

Movement: He's flipping around all over the place! Nemo likes to kick a nerve near my ribs that makes me a bit numb. Must be a fun game he likes to play ;)

Food cravings: Pancakes! Had them over the weekend (bacon, too!) and I fell in love with them over the weekend. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Belly button in or out? Stretched sideways

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy most of the day, but cranky in the evening. Just tiredness 

Nervous about: Being sure we have everything ready for the little man!

Looking forward to: My baby shower at work on Wednesday

Prayer:
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for the opportunity to be parents. We are so excited to meet the blessing You have put in our lives. Please keep Baby Nemo safe and healthy as he develops move over the next few weeks. Thank You for the generosity of our friends & family at the showers over the weekend. We are so very lucky to be surrounded by so many who love us and love our baby already. 

Next appointment: 
November 12
November 19
November 25

No comments:

Post a Comment