Saturday, November 7, 2015

34 Week Update


How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain? 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: For sure! The bump is growing at a rapid pace now :)

Stretch marks: Still none!

Sleep: Sleeping well and getting naps in while I can. Everyone keeps telling me to rest while I can, so I am doing just that!

Best moment this week: THE ROYALS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!

Worst moment this week: Getting overwhelmed with making sure we are ready for Nemo. The list seems to be ever-growing. Trying to stay caught up!

Miss anything? I am missing not being dependent on others. I like doing things for myself, but I understand I need to rely on others as I get further and further along in this pregnancy.

Movement: Nemo is moving all the time! I think it's so fun to see his movements from outside my belly!

Food cravings: I'm loving food that isn't so good for me- mc 'n' cheese, pizza, sweets, etc. Trying to get myself to drink water and eat fruits instead.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing!

Belly button in or out? Not in or out, just stretched out.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy most of the time, unless it's mealtime and there's no plan for what to eat. Being hangry is a real thing, people!

Nervous about: When labor will start! Trying not to focus on the fact that it could happen while Bret is at work :/

Looking forward to: My next appointment this Thursday, love to hear the little man's heartbeat! We will now be going to the Ob each week!!

Next appointment: 
November 12th
*November 14th- Childbirth Prep Class, Session II
November 19th
November 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment