Thursday, November 5, 2015

In-Laws Baby Shower & Work Shower

Brown/Dinkel shower
My amazing in-law family threw my a shower on October 25th. I am so very blessed to be a part of these two families. They are very loving and I have never felt like an outsider looking in when at family events. My husband and I have been together since we were 16, so about 14 years now. I grown up with them! My sister-in-law and two of Bret's aunts hosted the shower for me & Baby Nemo. I was overwhelmed by the love & support they showed me. Of course, I teared up at the end of the shower thanking everyone for coming :)







Work Shower
I have taught 3rd grade at my school for eight years. I have taught on a range of teams of 3 to 6 people. For two years, I taught with the two lovely ladies in the picture below. Jen & Mallory have been INCREDIBLY supportive throughout our infertility struggles and pregnancy journey. I could not have created a better team to work with. We read each others' minds and our strengths balance each other out. Plus, it doesn't hurt that we have a blond, brunette, & a redhead working together (Hello Charlie's Angels!)

My school shower was a blessing as well. Little Nemo received some adorable outfits and gifts that will make life easier. Again, I can't get over how generous people are to our little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment