Wednesday, November 25, 2015

37 Weeks -- Officially Full Term!


How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain? 24 lbs

Maternity clothes: oh yes! 

Stretch marks: none!!

Sleep: My sleep is still pretty amazing for being this far along! I get up at least twice a night to use the bathroom. Good thing is that I can usually get back to sleep pretty easily. I'm enjoying the sleep before it all disappears with the new bundle of joy ;)

Best moment this week: Having three extra days off work for Thanksgiving Break! Having more time with Bret and not having to set an alarm are simple, but amazing things.

*Also, ONE MONTH 'TIL MY SISTER IS HERE!!! 

Worst moment this week: My hips and lower back have started to hurt. This is uncomfortable, but it means that things are getting closer to baby time!

Miss anything? Still the energy in the evenings and the dependence on others

Movement: The evenings are Nemo's favorite time to move all around. He flips around and finds a comfortable place in my belly. He's running out of room in there, so his movements are stronger in that I can see them more on the outside as well as feeling them from the inside.

Food cravings: Nothing major, I actually don't feel as hungry much of the time. Unhealthy foods are currently my favorite. I try to mix in fruits also with my burger & fries.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing!

Belly button in or out? in & stretched

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and excited about the things to come. Unless I'm hungry, then steer clear ;)

Nervous about: The actual laboring process! Every birth is different, so there's no way to know what to expect. I keep telling myself that thousands of women give birth each day and I will be in a hospital full of doctors so all will be okay.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with family!

Next appointment: 
Dec 3
Dec 10
Dec 17

No comments:

Post a Comment